The iMoogi Forums are a positive and friendly place intended for discussions about our content, games and communities. Share your game tips and tricks with other players/viewers.
To use the iMoogi Forums, you must agree to follow these Forum Rules.
- Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or iMoogi employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.
- Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.
- Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.
- Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.
- Do not discuss moderator disciplinary actions. Moderators will not discuss actions and ask that you do not either. Posts that contain this information will be removed and may incur further disciplinary action.
- Be yourself. Impersonating another poster or misleading others is not allowed. Forum users are entitled 1 primary account for posting.
- Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to “level up” or “bump” discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not site, group or forum topic related will be removed.
- Post only original material. Posts that contain song lyrics, movie quotes, television quotes, book quotes, or other copyrighted material that do not give credit to the creator or owner of the copyright and link to their website or representative, will be removed to comply with U.S. copyright law.
- Stay within the law. Promoting or encouraging illegal activities is not allowed.